Focusrite iTrack One Microphone Preamp And Instrument Input For iPhone and iPad
- Reviews (0)
FOCUSRITE ITRACK ONE MICROPHONE PREAMP AND INSTRUMENT INPUT FOR IPHONE AND IPAD
Record Without Boundaries.
Capture high resolution audio from a mic or guitar directly onto your iPhone or iPad, wherever and whenever you want.
Officially for iPad and iPhone.
Officially Apple MFi certified on all iOS devices up to the iPhone 6s Plus and iPad Pro, so you know it will work perfectly with your iOS devices and apps. See here for more info on compatibility.
Famous Sound Quality.
Connect your mic to a class-leading Focusrite preamp and experience our world famous sound quality on iOS.
Capture Your True Tone.
Plug your guitar straight in to capture every nuance of your tone without any clipping or unwanted distortion, even with seriously hot pickups.
Get Better, Faster.
Share your music with friends, release it to the world or listen back to improve your playing and singing.
Compact and lightweight, with a micro-suction base to stick it on any flat surface, iTrack One Pre will stay put anywhere while you lay down your tracks with confidence.
You Already Know How.
You don’t need to learn anything new. Connect a mic, guitar or other instrument to Garageband, Auria, Cubasis and your other favourite music making apps.
Set Up In Seconds.
Plug straight in and use the illuminated gain halo to quickly find the perfect recording level. Green is good, red is clipping.
Made for iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th and 6th generation).
Please note: iTrack One Pre is compatible for recording with the iPhone 7, however, simultaneous recording and monitoring is not possible due to the iPhone 7 not having a 3.5mm headphone output.
- Easily capture high resolution audio from a microphone or guitar directly onto your device.
- Generate phantom power from iOS devices to use professional condenser microphones without needing external power.
- Officially Apple certified and works perfectly with iOS devices and apps.
- Experience the sound quality of a world famous Focusrite microphone preamp on iOS.
- Capture your guitar tone without any clipping or unwanted distortion, even with exceptionally hot pickups.
- Record directly into Garageband, Auria, Cubasis and your other favourite music making apps.
- Share your recordings, or listen back to improve.
- Use the unique illuminated gain halo to quickly find and set the perfect recording level.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere, so you can record wherever and whenever you want.