Lexicon Alpha 2x2x2 Desktop Recording Studio
- Reviews (0)
LEXICON ALPHA 2X2X2 DESKTOP RECORDING STUDIO （DISCONTINUED)
Record anywhere you can carry your laptop! Studio-quality hardware and powerful software that turns your PC or Mac® into a 24-bit recording studio.
The Alpha™ Desktop Recording Studio is extremely compact, yet it gives you the features needed to get professional recording results anywhere! Designed with many of the same features found in professional studios, Alpha Studio is your complete recording solution: a USB powered I/O mixer with Cubase® LE 5, the popular recording production suite from Steinberg®, and our acclaimed Lexicon® Pantheon™ VST® reverb plug-in. A dual-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with extra high-impedance instrument input and separate headphone output gives you the freedom to not only record but also mix anywhere.
FOUR INPUTS: RECORD UP TO TWO TRACKS AT ONCE!
- Stereo line inputs for keyboards, drum machines or analog output of a CD/MP3 player. RF-filtered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Low-noise mic preamp with balanced XLR inputs.
- High-impedance front panel input for electric guitar or bass.
PROFESSIONAL MIXER FEATURES
- Separate mic and line level input controls with individual peak indicators.
- Monitor mix control for balancing an audio source between live input and playback mix level while recording. Can be switched to stereo or mono.
- High-powered headphone amp offers ultra-clear fidelity while delivering ample power for any type of headphones.
- RF-filtered and TRS balanced Line outputs for speaker monitoring.
- Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply…so you can record anywhere you can take your laptop.
Microphone Input: Female XLR Pin 2 Hot
Input Impedance: 600 Ohms balanced
GAIN: +50 dB
EIN: −115 dB A-weighted @ +50 dB gain (150 Ohm source impedance)
Maximum Input Level: –7 dBu
Frequency Response: +0, −0.5 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
THD+N: <.005%, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Line Inputs: (2) 1/4″ TRS balanced or unbalanced
Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10 kOhm unbalanced
Maximum Input Level: +13 dBu
Frequency Response: +0, −0.5 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ref. 1kHz
THD+N: <.009% A/D, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Instrument Input: (1) 1/4″ mono jack
Input Impedance: 1 MOhm unbalanced
Maximum Input Level: +8.5 dBu
Frequency Response: +0, −1 dB 20 Hz – 20 kHz, ref. 1 kHz
THD+N: <.0125% A/D
Line Outputs: (2) 1/4″ TRS balanced or unbalanced
Level: +16 dBu maximum
Impedance: 1 KOhm Balanced, 500 Ohm Unbalanced
Headphone Output: (1) 1/8″ stereo jack 20 mW per channel at 50 Ohms
Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz (determined by computer application)
Dynamic Range: A/D (24 Bit) 100 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
D/A (24 Bit) 100 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
A/D/A (24 Bit) 97 dB typical, A-weighted, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Power Requirements: USB powered
Weight: 1.13 lbs.