M-Audio M-Track 2x2M 2-IN/2-OUT 24/192 USB Audio/MIDI Interface
RM445.00(Approx. $ 96.01)
- Reviews (0)
M-AUDIO M-TRACK 2X2M 2-IN/2-OUT 24/192 USB AUDIO/MIDI INTERFACE
For Artist Who Wants Studio Quality Recording
With M-Track 2X2M , you can create flawless 24-bit/192kHz studio quality recording with an intuitive and easy to use audio interface. Boasting an elegant pro chassis with a large central volume knob, the M-Track 2X2M feature all new transparent and low noise mic preamps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in its class.
Record up to 2 channels at once with its dedicated XLR+1/4″ balanced combo input, and an all new 1/4″ instrument input that has a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
5 pin MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers, and other external MIDI gear.
Connect to your PC or Mac via Standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables. You will get zero latency monitoring for your input when combining with the USB/Direct balance knob.
The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle that provides everything you need to start recording now makes the M-Track 2X2M the best and only choice for solo artist.
Crystal Clear Recording
With the M-Audio’s C-Series Interfaces, you can capture high quality recording with the “Crsytal” preamp which is engineered from the ground up. Along with the 48v phantom power switch, musicians and producers will be able to use all types of microphone to produce transparent and low noise signal.
Ultra Portable Studio Grade Capture
The M-Track 2X2M fuses pristine quality A/D converter to provide 24 bit digital audio performance. More than that, it captures every nuances and subtlety of your performance when combine with sample rate of up to 192 kHz. The M-Track 2X2M is definitely one of the ultra-portable, user friendly, and robust package in any occasion.
- 24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
- Featuring All-New Crystal™ Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
- Zero-latency monitoring with USB/Analog Direct Balance control
- Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
- Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
- Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Input for Mic/Line Sources
- Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Input for Guitar or Bass
- Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
- 5-PIN MIDI DIN Input and Outputs
- Includes Cubase LE, Air Creative FX Collection, Air Mini Grand, Air Strike, and Air Xpand software!