Presonus Revelator iO24 USB-C Audio Interface With Integrated Loopback Mixer, OnBoard Effects & Stream Mix Mode
- Reviews (0)
PRESONUS REVELATOR IO24 USB-C AUDIO INTERFACE WITH INTEGRATED LOOPBACK MIXER, ONBOARD EFFECTS & STREAM MIX MODE
Your partner from studio to stream.
Flexible and versatile, Revelator io24 is the only audio interface designed for both recording and streaming. Get polished, professional results thanks to PreSonus XMAX-L microphone preamps and onboard processing that will make your stream, podcast, or recording stand out. Revelator io24’s intuitive loopback mixer makes adding backing tracks, sound effects, or Skype interviews quick and easy. Produce a great mix for your stream fast with Stream Mix mode. Whether you’re producing your latest YouTube video or streaming your music live on Facebook, Revelator io24 is your partner from studio to stream.
No-fuss loopback audio when you need it.
Revelator io24’s simple loopback mixer makes it easy to add backing tracks to your live stream performance or conference in a Zoom caller to your podcast. With two dedicated stereo channels just for loopback audio on both macOS ®and Windows®, you’ll mix and record the audio from two different applications, along with both channels of your Revelator io24—all at the same time. Stream and record to Studio One® (or your application of choice) simultaneously!
Stream Mix Mode
Only Revelator io24 is both an audio interface and a streaming mixer. Out of the box, Revelator io24 is a great-sounding audio interface with powerful onboard DSP (digital signal processing). When you’re ready to stream, engage Stream Mix mode—and with the click of a button, your complete mix of your analog inputs, loopback channels, reverb, and effects is routed directly to USB, where you can easily send it to your streaming software. No complex routing or extra hardware required.
Great sound made easy.
Polish your sound with dedicated onboard processing featuring the same State-Space Modeled sonic enhancements as our award-winning StudioLive® Series III mixers. Professionally crafted presets make your voice or guitar stand out with a single click. Additional effects let you emulate concert halls, AM radio, or Venusian armadas to completely transform your sound.
Proven, professional preamps.
More than 25 years of studio-grade design experience is inside Revelator io24. Two XMAX-L mic preamps capture even the most complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion, so your microphones will sound their best. Instrument and line inputs let you connect all of your gear. A Stereo Link option provides even more flexibility.
Wherever sound takes you.
Want to take your sound with you on a gig or go mobile with an SD recorder or just your camera? No problem. Just save your favorite presets onboard your Revelator, and you can use its preamps and your customized settings just like you would on your computer. Because the processing is built into the Revelator io24, you’ll have your presets wherever sound takes you.
Wireless remote control via UC Surface for iPadOS®, Windows®, and Android™ devices means you get touchscreen control over all of your Revelator io24’s features. Your processing and loopback mixes are at your fingertips. Just connect your favorite tablet to the same network as your computer, and you’re good to go!
When you have the right tools, any job is faster and easier to finish. That’s why we included high-resolution input and output metering on the Revelator io24, allowing you to keep an eye on your input and mix levels when you’re recording by yourself.
Monitoring and MIDI
Revelator io24’s easy-to-use mixer also lets you create a custom zero-latency monitor mix fast. Independent levels for the Headphone and Main outputs (plus a Mute option for the latter) make it easy to switch between mixing on studio speakers and monitoring on headphones. You can even create a separate mix just for your headphones! MIDI In and Out ports let you connect MIDI controllers and external hardware synthesizers and drum machines.
Tools that grow with you.
We’ve included our Studio One® Artist production and recording software, which makes it easy to polish your recordings with its lightning-fast drag-and-drop workflow and full-featured production environment. Whether you’re recording a complete album or just adding bumpers to your podcasts, Revelator io24 and Studio One Artist give you everything you need to get professional results.
- Professional bus-powered USB-C® compatible audio interface for podcasting, streaming, vlogging, recording, and more
- Stand-alone functionality lets you take your sound with you
- Onboard loopback mixer with two independent streams to record Skype calls, add sound effects, backing tracks, and more.
- Stream Mix lets you create a complete stereo mix with Revelator io24 inputs, effects, two channels of loopback audio, and reverb and send it to your streaming software.
- 96 kHz / 24-bit operation for pristine audio recording
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 digitally controlled, high-headroom, low noise XMAX-L mic preamps for professional results
- Built-in Fat Channel with EQ, Compression, Gate, and Limiter plus Voice Effects and Reverb with 8 easy-to-use factory presets and 6 user presets
- Access up to 2 presets from Revelator io24 for each input via the front-panel button, additional presets are available in Universal Control
- Custom presets for vocals, broadcast, guitar, and more
- Share presets with your team
- Balanced Main Left / Right with independent level control and mute
- Headphone Output with independent volume control and zero-latency monitoring
- 6-in/8-out audio interface
- 2 dedicated input streams for the Revelator io24 hardware inputs
- 2 dedicated stereo output streams for monitoring let you route separate mixes to your headphones and your main outputs
- Two stereo I/O virtual streams for application-to-application recording and playback with loopback options for macOS and Windows
- 5-pin MIDI Input and Output
- macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android compatible
- Universal Control software mixer, effects editing and hardware control
- Studio One Artist included
- Studio Magic software bundle included
Type: XLR female, balanced
Frequency Response (+0.1dB/-0.3 dB, unity gain, unwtd): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Input Impedance (Balanced): 1.4kΩ
THD+N (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain): 0.009% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min gain)
EIN (A-wtd, 150Ω, max gain): -126 dBu
Gain Control Range (± 1 dB): 60 dB
Max Input Level (±0.5 dBu, min gain): +10 dBu
Phantom Power (10 mA total): +48 VDC
Type: ¼” TS female, unbalanced
Frequency Response (+0.1dB/-0.3 dB, unity gain, unwtd): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Input Impedance: 1MΩ
Gain Range: 50 dB
Maximum Level: +10 dBu (min. gain)
Type: ¼” TRS female
Maximum Level (1 kHz, unity gain, z-balanced): +10 dBu
Frequency Response (+0.1dB/-0.3 dB, unity gain, unwtd): 20 Hz – 20kHz
THD+N (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, unity gain): 0.003%
Maximum Power: 40 mW / channel @56Ω
Frequency Response (+0.1dB/-0.5 dB, unity gain, unwtd): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
THD+N (1 kHz, 0 dBFS, loaded): 0.01%
Impedance Working Range: 32Ω to 300Ω
Type: USB-C® Compatible USB 2.0
Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
Bit Depth: 24 bit
ADC Converter Range: 105 dB
DAC Converter Range: 105 dB
Hardware Direct Monitor Balance, Main Output Level, Headphone Level, Mic Level, Mute, Preset Select, Return
Software Mic Gain, Stereo Link, Loopback Mixes, Monitor Mix, Preset Management, Stream Mix Mode
Onboard DSP Options
PreSonus StudioLive Fat Channel Processing: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate / Expander, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter
Digital Loopback Mixer: 8 input digital mixer, 3 stereo loopback mixes, stereo monitor mix
Voice Effects: Doubler, Vocoder, Ring Modulator, Comb Filter, Detuner, Delay, Reverb
Height: 2.5” (63.5 mm)
Depth: 6.25″ (158.75 mm)
Width: 6.25” (158.75mm)
Weight: 2 lbs (0.91 kg)