Audio Technica AT2031 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
or up to 3 interest-free payments of USD70.47 with
- Reviews (0)
AUDIO TECHNICA AT2031 CARDOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE
The AT2031 is the ideal microphone for stringed instruments in critical studio and live applications. Its permanently polarized element offers extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high frequency range for a more detailed sound. Its low self-noise and high SPL handling capability offer a wide dynamic range, perfectly suited for the most demanding applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Ideal for stringed instruments such as violin, cello, acoustic guitar, harp and piano both in the studio and on stage.
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Switchable 150 Hz 6dB/oct hi-pass filter
- Sturdy steel construction, equally at home in a home studio, rehearsal studio or on stage
- Discreet in size (134mm) yet surprisingly versatile