Audio Technica AT4033/CL Cardioid Condenser Microphone
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM933.33 with
- Reviews (0)
AT4033 CARDOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE
The classic edition of the legendary AT4033 microphone, the side-address AT4033/CL offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A studio classic and bluegrass favorite, the AT4033/CL cardioid studio condenser is the microphone that broke the US$1000-barrier in its class. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic. The AT4033/CL’s 80Hz high-pass filter easily switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals.
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients.
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity.
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use.
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration.
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections.