Audio Technica AT4040 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
or up to 3 interest-free payments of RM780 with
- Reviews (0)
AUDIO TECHNICA AT4040 CARDOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE
The AT4040 side-address condenser microphone features an advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics. A marriage of technical precision and artistic inspiration, the AT4040 offers exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility. This ultra-consistent microphone may be used with confidence in a wide variety of studio and live miking applications, even under the stringent demands of digital recording systems. The AT4040’s low-noise circuitry is symmetrical and transformerless, resulting in exceptional transient response and clean output signals for transparent reproduction of even the most troublesome of instruments and sound effects.
|Operating Principle||Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20KHz|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave|
|Sensitivity||-32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Max SPL||145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Self Noise||12 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Power Requirements||48V DC, 4.2 mA typical|
|Switches||Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Accesories||AT8449 shock mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; microphone dust cover; protective carrying case|
- Technically-advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics.
- Externally polarized (DC bias) true condenser design, Exceptionally low noise, wide dynamic range and high-SPL capability for greatest versatility.
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients.
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity.
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards.