Behringer ECM8000 Ultra-Linear Omni-Directional Measurement Mic
- Reviews (0)
BEHRINGER C-3 DUAL-DIAPHRAGM STUDIO CONDENSER MICROPHONE
A small jazz club sounds much different from a large theater, which in turn sounds completely different from a rock arena. To get the best sound in any room, you must first understand the room’s acoustics – and since every room is acoustically unique, you need the right gear to dial-in consistently perfect sound.
The ECM8000 is a specialized condenser microphone designed for use with real-time analyzers, such as our ULTRACURVE DEQ2496, and provides an instantaneous acoustic picture of the room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound system’s performance to perfectly match the response characteristics of the room. The ECM8000 is a high-precision, ultra-affordable measurement mic that should be a part of every serious audio engineer’s toolkit.
Trust us, when you need it to dial-in a particularly challenging room – you’ll say it’s worth it weight in gold!
Great Sound From Every Angle
The ECM8000’s ruler-flat frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz, and its omnidirectional pickup pattern give you a clear, accurate reading of any room’s unique sound characteristics. Like standard condenser mics used for recording or live performance, the ECM8000 requires phantom power (+15 to +48 V). We’ve included a microphone clip, stand adapter and a rugged carrying case, for a long life of smooth operation.
Prime Performance, Amazing Affordability
The ECM8000 may very well become the single most-valuable tool in your bag of tricks, and it is ultra-affordable. Take the guesswork out of EQing, with the incredibly-accurate ECM8000 – both at the gig and in the studio. The ECM8000 is the audio engineer’s edge, and you can find yours at the nearest authorized BEHRINGER dealer – or place your order online today!
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
|Tranducer Type||Electr. Condenser|
|Connection||Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector|
|Frequency Response||20-20000 Hz|
|Rated Impedance||200 ?|
|Power||+15 to +48 V|
- Ultra-linear condenser microphone for measurement and recording application
- Perfectly suited for room equalization application plus high-resolution studio recording and live applications
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Evenly weighted, true omnidirectional pattern
- Works with phantom power from +15 to +48 V
- Perfect for use with the BEHRINGER ULTRACURVE or any other analyzer
- Ultra-low noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Swivel stand mount and transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany