Maono AU-PM500 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
RM550.00(Approx. $ 118.66)
- Reviews (0)
MAONO AU-PM500 LARGE DIAPHRAGM CONDENSER MICROPHONE
The zinc alloy body of PM500 XLR condenser microphone has been coated with multi-layer coatings to provide a durable and long-lasting finish. It is very strong and durable, and it also acts as an electromagnetic barrier, which makes the audio stream more pure.
With the metal pop filter, shock mount, and desktop stand that come with the PM500 microphone, you can protect the microphone from all directions and isolate it from physical vibration. With the included peripherals, users may quickly begin creating professional-level content.
- At the core of the PM500, it is a custom-designed 34mm gold spluttered condenser capsule, which offers a wide dynamic range, unmatched clarity, and ultra-precise cardioid polar pattern. Note: Requires 48V phantom power to operate.
- The circuit design of Maono PM500 utilizes premium components from top-tier manufacturers and a tailor-made permalloy audio signal transformer to provide low self-noise and exceptional sound capturing. It has also been uniquely tuned to reduce the proximity effect.
- Maono PM500 offers a detailed, rich, smooth, and pleasing sound, which is superb for vocals, podcasts, live streamings, instruments, and other types of studio recordings.
- The body of this XLR condenser microphone is made with zinc alloy and treated with multi-layer coatings. It is sturdy, durable, and functions as an electromagnetic shield to give a purer audio signal.
- The microphone kit comes with a shock mount, pop filter, XLR cable, and aluminum carrying case. You can easily start your pro-level content creation with the accessories provided. The aluminum carrying case ensures your gears are well protected during travel.
Style: Closed-back dynamic headphones
Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz
Sensitivity: 116dB+/-3dB at 1mW
Maximum input power: 100mW
Drivers diameter: 50mm
Plug: 3.5mm(1/8″) stereo mini jack; 6.35mm(1/4″) stereo jack