- Reviews (0)
YAMAHA YVC-1000 CONFERENCE MICROPHONE & SPEAKER SYSTEM
Bringing remote communications to life
The YVC-1000 features separate microphone and speaker units that smoothly integrate audio and video for natural, comfortable remote communication.
The high performance, full range speaker unit can be placed close to the display so that audio and video from the remote location blend naturally, while adaptive echo canceller and other Yamaha sound processing technologies facilitate stress-free conversation. The YVC-1000 is also scalable and flexible, and designed to support the audio requirements of large meeting spaces and rooms with unique table configurations – such as classrooms for distance learning and remote training.
Find a speakerphone system that’s optimized for your meeting room and conferencing preferences, all backed by Yamaha’s industry-leading audio technology.
USB & Bluetooth speakerphone for larger meeting rooms
- Excellent scalable and flexible solution for large meeting rooms with special table configurations, connecting daisy chain up to 5 microphones and support 2 external speakers
- Ideal for applications for remote education classes or seminars with connecting handheld microphone
- High-quality sound technologies with adaptive echo canceller and Human Voice Activity Detection (HVAD) to minimize background noise during call
- Autotuning function analyzes the room environment and automatically adjusts acoustic settings to the optimal level
- Meeting will be started by single connection with USB or smooth bluetooth connection including NFC technology
- User-friendly design for fast, intuitive connection to remote communications
Interface: Control Unit: USB 2.0 High Speed (B), Bluetooth, NFC (Near Field Communication), Audio Input terminal (stereo RCA pin), Audio Output terminal (stereo RCA pin), External speaker terminal (RCA pin) x 2, Power terminal, Microphone terminal, Microphone: Input and output terminals
Power Consumption (max): 20 W (one connected microphone), 35 W (five connected microphones)
Power Source: [U.S.A. and Canada] AC 120 V (60 Hz), [UK, Europe and Russia] AC 220 – 240 V (50 Hz)
Operating Environment: Temperature: 0 – 40° C (32 – 104° F), Humidity: 20 – 85% (no condensation)
Dimensions: Control Unit (W x H x D): 332 x 95 x 162 mm (13.1 x 3.74 x 6.38 in), Microphone (W x H x D): 136 x 36 x 136 mm (5.35 x 1.42 x 5.35 in)
Weight: Control Unit: 1.8 kg (4.0 lbs), Microphone: 0.4 kg (0.9 lbs)
Supported OS: Windows 10 (32 bit/64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32 bit/64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit/64 bit), macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12
Voice Guidance: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, German
Accessories: Power cable 3 m (9.8 ft), USB cable 5 m (16.4 ft)), microphone cable 5 m (16.4 ft)), Quick Start Guide
Other: Firmware update (transferred from PC/Mac through USB), Optional extension microphone (YVC-MIC1000EX)
Microphones: Unidirectional Microphones x 3, 360° coverage
Speakers: Full-range Speaker x 1
Maximum Volume: 95 dB (0.5 m (1.6 ft))
Frequency Bandwidth: 100 Hz – 20,000 Hz
Signal Processing: Adaptive echo canceller, Noise reduction, Automatic tracking, Automatic gain control, Automatic room EQ, Dereverberation, Automatic audio tuning
|Terminal||MODE||SIGNAL LEVEL||Standard Level||Maximum Input Level|
|AUDIO IN||CONFERENCE SYSTEM||–||-22.4 dBV||1.6 dBV|
|PA MICROPHONE||LINE||-22.4 dBV||1.6 dBV|
|MICROPHONE||-62.4 dBV||-38.4 dBV|
* YVC-1000 doesn’t have phantom power supply function.