- Reviews (0)
Shure Beta 58A Vocal Microphone
The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- This describes how resistant an electrical circuit is to the flow of electricity passing through it.
- Read more
- Go to the glossary
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability?
|Operating Principle :||Dynamic|
|Polar Pattern :||Supercardoid|
|Frequency Response :||50Hz to 16KHz|
|Sensitivity :||-51,5dBV (16mV) @ 1 Pa|
|Impedance :||Rated impedance is 150 Ω (290 Ω actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z|
|Power Requirements :||P48, 3mA|