- Reviews (0)
PRESONUS AUDIOBOX STUDIO ULTIMATE BUNDLE
Everything you need to record and produce—and beyond
Produce and record like a pro with a single-purchase bundle! The core of this package is the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software. You also get PreSonus®’ best-selling Eris E3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors and HD7 headphones, allowing you to monitor your work loud and proud or quietly to yourself. Lastly, the M7 dynamic microphone is a superior all-purpose condenser mic ideal for guitar and vocals—and we even included all the necessary cables and a desktop mic stand.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Read more about the AudioBox USB 96.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! Read more about Studio One Artist.
Sound you can trust. Eris 3.5
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with a smooth and accurate frequency response. They’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere, but still offer robust I/O—you can connect them to nearly anything.
Read more about the Eris 3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions. Read more about HD7 headphones.
Includes Studio Magic
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren’t gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you’ll rely on for countless mixes.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®
- 2 combo microphone/instrument inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1×1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Mix knob)
- Main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs for each channel
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
Eris E3.5 active 2-way studio monitors
- 3.5-inch Kevlar™ low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and ¼-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox® iTwo
- 9 ft / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98″ / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
- Nimbit Free Direct-to-Fan Marketing and Promotion
- Sell music and merch using the leading direct-to-fan online service
- Easily manage everything your fans need to stream and buy music, purchase merchandise, plan to attend shows, and follow your career
- Artist Profile with photos, bio, events, videos, streaming audio, and more
- Mobile-ready Nimbit Calendar: show events, sell tickets, sharing features
- Build, manage, and mine your fan list
- Event and venue management
- Fundraising tools
- Tip jar—about 20% of orders include a tip!
- Supports all PayPal-supported currencies
- Two 6-ft TRS cables included for connection between AudioBox96 and Eris E3.5 monitors
- USB 2.0 cable
- 10-ft XLR microphone cable
- TRS 1/8” to 2 RCA cable
- TRS 1/8” to TRS 1/8” cable
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for AudioBox® iTwo Studio.
Mac® OS X 10.8 or later
Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
Intel® Core™ 2 processor (Intel® Core™ i3 processor or better recommended)
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
USB 2.0 port
Internet connection for registration and download of included software
Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
Monitor with 1280×800 resolution
iPad® Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
iOS® 7.0.1 or higher
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One® and iPad software other than Capture™. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Mac should be no lower than 1280×800 pixels.