Sennheiser CX 150BT Wireless Earphone
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
SENNHEISER CX 150BT WIRELESS EARPHONE
The CX 150BT wireless headset provides the ideal balance of audio quality, comfort and durability. Portable and robust, the CX 150BT is supplied with four different sizes of ear tips to ensure the perfect fit and excellent noise isolation.
Connecting to mobile devices is fast and reliable thanks to the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology and multi-connectivity that allows pairing with two devices simultaneously.
Operation is made simple via a three-button remote, while general information such as the user manual or the quick guide are provided by the Sennheiser Smart Control App.
The 10-hour battery life and fast USB-C charging makes the CX 150BT the ideal everyday companion.
- Advanced wireless Bluetooth 5.0 technology with seamless connectivity
- Superior audio with AAC and SBC codec support
- 10-hours of battery life
- Designed for comfort with four interchangeable ear tip sizes included for optimal fit and sound isolation
- Call and music management via three-button remote
- Effortless multi-connection pairing for two devices
- 2-year warranty
Microphone: MEMS, omnidirectional
Sound pressure level (SPL): 110 dB (1 kHz/0 dB FS)
THD, total harmonic distortion: 0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
Transducer principle: Dynamic
Weight: 13 g
USB Standard: Type C
Battery time: 10 h, SBC
Supported Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
Codecs: SBC, AAC
Ear coupling: ear-canal
Ear pad material: Biocompatible Silicone
Frequency Response: 17 – 20.000 Hz (- 10 dB)
Impedance: 28 Ω