Gravity MS 2222 B – Short Microphone Stand With Round Base And 2-Point Adjustment Telescoping Boom
- Reviews (0)
GRAVITY MS 2222B – SHORT MICROPHONE STAND WITH ROUND BASE AND 2-POINT ADJUSTMENT TELESCOPING BOOM
The MS 2222 B is a premium quality microphone stand with thick walled tubing, powder coated finish and 73 cm maximum height. The heavy duty round base made of cast iron is equipped with a rubber bottom to provide acoustic isolation and protect surfaces.
The boom hub features precision 2-point tilt and position adjustment of the telescoping boom arm. A quick fastener allows for variable extension to a maximum length of 88 cm facilitating flexible mic placement. For easy height adjustment the MS 2222 B sports a smooth, durable clutch with threaded handle. The ergonomic knobs and clutch handle are made from high grade ABS with a soft touch, non-slip thermoplastic coating for comfortable operation, and the custom designed retainer requires no tools for quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
A set of black coding rings is included with the MS 2222 B, additional ring packs are available in a wide array of colors for instant personalization.
|Product Type :
|Tube Material :
|Tube Colour :
|Tube Surface :
|Min. Height :
|Max. Height :
|Transport Length :
|Height Adjustment :
|Base Type :
|Base Material :
|Base Weight :
|Boom Model :
|Boom Length :
|Black Ring Set Included :
|Interchangeable Rings :
|1 x 15 mm, 1 x 20 mm, 1 x 25 mm
- Adjustable height up to 73CM.
- Thick walled tubbing that keep your microphone firmly anytime during your performance.
- Round base is equipped with rubber bottom to provide acoustic isolation and protect surface.
- Highly precise 2-point tilt and position adjustment.
- Premium graded ergonomic knobs and clutch handle that made from ABS with soft touch
- Custom designed retainer enable quick and secure microphone clip attachment.
- Non slip thermoplastic coating.