Arturia MiniLab USB Mini Keyboard Controller
- Reviews (0)
ARTURIA MINILAB USB MINI KEYBOARD CONTROLLER
COMPACT AND FEATURE RICH
Arturia’s MiniLab USB Controller combines the hands-on control you love with the portability you need to take your studio wherever you go.
Made for the musician on the go or the performer with limited space, MiniLab offers a comprehensive set of features in a portable package that’s sturdy and looks great.
When combined with the included Analog Lab software, MiniLab becomes a real hybrid synthesizer with 5000 sounds from all Arturia software titles.
MiniLab is one of the most feature-packed, compact control systems on the market. Discover expressive new melodies with 25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys and the brand-new pitch and modulation touch-strip controls.
Drum out incredible rhythms with two banks of velocity-sensitive backlit performance pads, and tweak software to your heart’s content with 16 full-size rotary encoders. Factor in the cleverly recessed footswitch input and USB bus-power port, and you have the world’s premier mobile keyboard solution.
Power, Style and Sound
The power of the features and visual styling are obvious, but sound? Yes, sound. We also include our award-winning Analog Lab software, which gives you over 5000 of the best classic synth and keyboard sounds around. These instruments also conform perfectly to your MiniLab controls.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection.
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the MiniLab.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Works with iPad® (camera connection kit required).
Key: 25-note, velocity-sensitive mini-keys.
Controls: Pitch / Modulation touch strips, 16 encoders, 2 banks of 8 backlit pads with velocity sensitivity.
Connectors: USB standard-B plug and assignable footswitch input.
Class Compliance: no drivers needed!
Size: 14.69 x 7.52 x 1.97 inches (373mm x 191mm x 50mm)
Weight: 2.27 lbs. (1.03 Kg)