Arturia Spark LE Hybrid Creative Drum Machine
- Reviews (0)
ARTURIA SPARK LE HYBRID CREATIVE DRUM MACHINE
REDEFINING THE DRUM MACHINE
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modeling and samples with the intuitive workflow of a portable hardware drum machine, SparkLE is a highly creative beat production center.
SparkLE is an innovative hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, workflow and creative tools of the Spark 2 software with the high-quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat-creating powerhouse.
Beats The Competition
SparkLE puts the power of the fully-featured Spark 2 Engine software into a new, ultra-compact package. It may be small, but the SparkLE hardware gives you direct access to all of the features you need when making patterns, writing automation and performing live.
A neoprene bag is included, perfect for taking your beats to the streets. The construction is very solid, which gives SparkLE that real ‘musical instrument feel’ that is lacking in so many other controllers.
Hardware shouldn’t be hard
SparkLE gives you the classic ‘TR-style’ workflow via the step sequencer buttons and lets you bang out grooves in real time using the 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads. Create stunning live performances with the advanced Looper and beat slicer functions. Quickly load projects, kits and instruments using the jog dial encoder.
A Sensible Machine
Transform your beats with the touch-sensitive FX pad that features 8 filter modes (including our Oberheim SEM filter) and 7 different Slicer modes. Write automation and control your sounds in real-time with the 3 assignable encoders and the 3 Instrument modes on the XY pad. Tune mode lets you play your sounds chromatically across the 16 buttons or the 8 pads. This allows you to have your kick drum follow the bass root note for deep lows, play a synth bass/lead sound or transform percussion sounds into pitched instruments.
So much control
The SparkLE hardware and the Spark software make up a sophisticated beat creation environment that gives you a hands-on, inspiring and unique way to create patterns, sounds and live performances. It’s simple to use, without sacrificing the deep editing and tweaking that you need to polish your tracks to perfection.
Select your patterns and know which is playing at a glance.
The touch-sensitive FX pad is loaded with a 3-mode Filter, a 6-mode Slicer and a Roller so you can instantly transform your sound and create live fills.
Bank, Pattern, Seq and Tune
4-16 step sequencer
5-Mini USB port
6-Master volume & Shuffle knobs
7-User assignable encoders
Quickly load your favorite kits and instruments
Extreme looper allowing for stunning live effects
10-Velocity and pressure-sensitive pads
Capture every nuance of your groove.
11-Kensington Security Lock
- Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® analog synthesis, physical modelling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners.
- 1900+ instruments / 180+ kits:
- Vintage drum machines : analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more*.
- 10 new emulations from « Spark Vintage Drum Machines »: CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu-SP-12, Roland DR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop… as well as experimental possibilities thanks to our physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer.
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads.
- 41 switches
- Touch sensitive FX pad with repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 3 mode filter and roller.
- Advanced loop mode with divide and move functions.
- Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 16 track mixer with 14 high quality effects : multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator.
- 16-tuning mode available from pads and steps.
- New Oberheim Filter.
- Choke groups to naturally mute instruments.
- MIDI clock output to synchronize your hardware instruments.
- Easy MIDI and automation drag & drop export to your DAW.
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves.
- High precision rotary encoders.
- Aluminum enclosure.
Dimensions: 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm
Weight: 1 Kg
Pads: 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
Encoders: 3 user assignable encoders
XY Pad: Touch sensitive XY pad
Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (Pro Tools 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
- : 10.7+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space