M-Audio USB MIDI Controller with X/Y Pad Code 61 (Black)
- Reviews (0)
M-AUDIO USB MIDI CONTROLLER WITH X/Y PAD CODE 61
M-Audio presents its Code Series keyboard controllers, a family of three full-featured models, combining all of the production power and performance you need to get the most from your music software and MIDI gear.
The Code Series offers several thoughtful design touches that enable you to create and perform your best. A keyboard should not be an obstacle standing in the way of creativity. Instead, it should function as a direct extension of your thoughts ensuring that you convey musical ideas with immediacy, precision and clarity.
All Code keyboards—25, 49 and 61 key models—have an all-new keybed with action that is clean, and precise. The natural profile keys are both velocity- and pressure-sensitive, for maximum expressivity.
Code controllers are equipped with everything you need to produce some serious musical creations. Extensive assignable parameter control is a breeze with multiple banks of faders, knobs, buttons, pads, and a smooth feeling pitch bend and modulation wheel on top. New to the line of M-Audio controllers is the X/Y Touchpad, which provides additional and direct interaction with effects and instrument plugin parameters across an X/Y axis.
In addition, the keyboards can be split into four assignable zones to maximize the flexibility and functionality of your setup. (ie: trigger four different instruments in their own separate zone, or overlap zones and trigger two instruments at the same time).
Serious Production Power
Most every DAW uses keyboard shortcuts to execute common functions (like adding tracks, cut, paste, etc.). Now with support for ASCII/HID keyboard shortcut commands, you can map these commonly used shortcuts right to the controller itself, streamlining your workflow for a faster, more efficient and far more satisfying creation/production process. Code also supports Mackie Control/HUI control modes, so right out of the box you are ready to work with most DAWs with minimal setup.
Backlit Drum Pads
There are 16 assignable RGB backlit velocity sensitive drum pads to indicate at a quick glance exactly what function any particular pad is assigned to. The buttons, knobs and faders are also color-coded to indicate what mode they’re in. An alphanumeric LED display provides informative feedback, including on-screen display of parameters and settings. It all adds up to no confusion, no guessing, just precision control.
Exclusive Software Included
A comprehensive software package is included—Ableton Live Lite, full versions of AIR Music Technology’s award winning virtual instruments Loom and Hybrid 3.0—so you have unrestricted access to the best creative tools.
Ableton Live Lite delivers much of the functionality of Ableton Live—the revolutionary, multi-award winning music production solution that lets you spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments—as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences—together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
The Code Series offers the highest professional level of performance control and keybed feel, combined with an unusually comprehensive set of features and included software.
- 61 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys with aftertouch and four assignable zones for splits and layering.
- Fully assignable XY pad for HID control and a unique way for controlling multiple parameters in virtual instruments
- 16 fully assignable velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable 360 encoders for manipulating your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable faders lets you control your DAW, virtual instruments and plugins
- 9 assignable buttons lets you assign keyboard hotkey and MIDI messages for controlling your DAW and Virtual Instruments
- Mackie/HUI transport control enables a simple setup with the most popular DAWs
- LCD provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain and Volume pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered with 5 pin MIDI in and out allows for sending MIDI from PC sequencers to your favorite analog synth
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes Hybrid 3.0 and Loom by AIR Music Technology
Minimum: Windows 7 (32 and 64); Windows 10 Compatible
Minimum: OSx 10.7.5