- Reviews (0)
MIDIPLUS X6 PRO 61-KEY MIDI KEYBOARD
Midiplus’s new X Pro series MIDI keyboard includes two models, X6 Pro and X8 Pro. The overall appearance mainly adopts black, white and red three-color design. The avant-garde anodized red aluminum alloy panel is matched with two fashionable pearl white side panels and the design of the black metal bottom shell is very technological. The X Pro series consists of 61/88 full-size semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity, 9 editable knob controllers, 8 editable button controllers, 5 editable transport controllers, and 8 velocity sensors Sensitive pads, and built-in 128 kinds of high-quality GM standard tones, is a “cross-border” MIDI keyboard specially designed for arrangers or live performers.
Carefully Selected Tone, Easy To Reach
As an upgraded “Pro” version of the X series and the Dreamer series, the X Pro series is features built-in 128 high-quality GM standard tones as well as using a new generation of SAM5000 series DSP chips produced by French Dream company. The audio processing accuracy is upgraded from the original 16-bit of the Dreamer series to 24-bit, and the sound library has been increased three times, making the sound of the X Pro series more realistic and natural.
Featured tones at your fingertips
You can store the carefully selected tones into 8 quick tone switching buttons and call them anytime, anywhere.
Five transport control buttons that can switch between CC and MMC types, nine custom-editable knob controllers, and eight velocity-sensitive pads satisfy the versatile you.
Different touch experience
The traditional pulley type pitch bend wheel is upgraded to an innovative capacitive touch bar, and a dazzling ribbon LED indicator is added, which brings you a brand new experience from the visual and tactile sense.
In addition to the USB interface, sustain pedal and expression pedal interfaces, and MIDI input and output interfaces that traditional MIDI keyboards should have, it also has 2 balanced 1/4″ audio output interfaces and 1 stereo 1/4″ earphone The output interface is sufficient to meet the daily practice and stage performance requirements.
- 61 full-size semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity
- Built-in 128 kinds of high-quality GM standard sound source
- LCD display with backlight
- Pitch bend wheel and vibrato wheel touch bar with LED indicator bar
- 2 th OCTAVE octave transposition function switching keys and shortcut
- 9 editable knob controllers with backlight
- 8 editable button controllers with backlight, the default function is quick tone switching mode
- 5 editable transport control buttons with backlight, the default function is MMC transport mode
- 8 touch pads with backlight, customizable CC function
- 8 groups of velocity curves are adjustable
- USB interface, sustain pedal interface, expression pedal interface, MIDI input / output interface, 2 balanced output interfaces, 1 stereo headphone output interface (front panel)
- USB plug and play, no need to install driver and external power supply
- Comes with genuine Bitwig 8-Track software