- Reviews (0)
NOVATION LAUNCH CONTROL WITH 8 X MULTICOLOR BACKLIT BUTTONS AND 16 X KNOBS
Compact Control over Ableton Live.
Launch Control makes creating electronic music way more fun. Its chunky knobs and multicoloured pads let you play your software like an instrument, by giving you hands-on control over any aspect of your sound that you like.
It may be half the size of its big brother, Launch Control XL, but its 16 banks give you more than enough controls to get as creative as you like with your sound.
Focus on Your Performance
Peering at a screen doesn’t make a good performance. It’s also bad for your eyes. We designed Launch Control to make you way more creative, by putting your controls directly into your hands.
We spent a long time designing these knobs: they’re sturdy and full-sized, they feel great to hold and turn and they’re all surrounded by multicoloured LED indicators.
The pads are great, too: they’re large and rubbery, and they give bright multicoloured LED feedback, which makes them perfect for triggering clips, playing notes and tweaking key mixer controls.
Create Your Own Layouts from 448 Controls
There are 16 knobs and 8 buttons on a Launch Control. If that’s not enough for you, you can bank up to 16 times – essentially giving you 256 knobs and 128 buttons. That’s 448 controls!
You can assign these controls to whatever you like in Ableton Live, or any other major music software. You can also easily switch between your own mappings and the factory templates.
Enhance Your Live Performance
Combine with Launchpad for total freedom when playing using Ableton Live. Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments, all at the same time!
Now expanded from 1GB to a whopping 4GB, the Loopmasters sample library included with every Novation Product is packed with professional quality, royalty-free loops and one-shots.
Encompassing all contemporary genres – from blues, funk and hip-hop to bass, techno and all flavours of house – and taking in a huge range of electronic and acoustic instrumentation, it’s everything you need to start making music today!
- All the controls integrate immediately with Ableton Live and other major music software.
- Tweak your sound using 16 chunky, full-sized knobs with multicoloured indicators.
- Trigger clips, play drum racks, and control your mixer, effects and instruments at the same time.
- Bank up to 16 times and freely reassign up to 448 controls to anything you like.
- It’s tough enough to handle any live situation and to chuck in your bag, especially when you keep it in a neoprene sleeve.
- Plug straight into your Mac, PC or iPad® and start performing without power supplies or drivers.
- Trigger clips, play notes, get instant track focus and tweak key mixer controls using eight big, multicoloured pads.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite music making software and Loopmasters sample collection.
- Control all your MIDI-compatible iOS software via a Camera Connection Kit.
16 rotary pots with 300 degree motion
8 square multi-colour backlit Launch pads
6 backlit function buttons
Powered USB socket
Additional Kensington Security Slot
Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launch Control. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launch Control integration. Launch Control will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
Stand-alone template editor for control assignment
448 controls using 16 on-board templates – 8 factory and 8 user programmable