Novation Launchpad MK2
- Reviews (0)
NOVATION LAUNCHPAD MK2
The iconic grid instrument for Ableton Live.
If you use Ableton Live, you need a Launchpad. Its 8 x 8 grid has become ubiquitous with the evolution of electronic music, letting you launch clips, play drum racks and control your mixer, all while creating impressive lightshows.
Launchpad’s 64 pads integrate immediately with Ableton Live. They’re also lit by RGB LEDS, which match the colour of your clips – so you can see at a glance what clips are loaded, playing or recording.
As well as using your pads to launch clips and create entire songs, you can also use them to control your mixer: start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends.
Control Your Music Software
Launchpad integrates immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
Throw It in Your Bag
Launchpad is totally portable: lightweight, easy to pack and carry around, and fully USB bus powered – so there’s no need for power sockets. You can also combine it with more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio. Just add Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
Make Music Straight Away
Complete with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of royalty-free Loopmasters samples and the Novation Bass Station and V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesisers, Launchpad comes with everything you need to start making great music.
Now expanded from 1GB to a whopping 4GB, the Loopmasters sample library included with every Novation Product is packed with professional quality, royalty-free loops and one-shots.
Encompassing all contemporary genres – from blues, funk and hip-hop to bass, techno and all flavours of house – and taking in a huge range of electronic and acoustic instrumentation, it’s everything you need to start making music today!
- Launch multiple clips at once, trigger scenes and navigate your Ableton Live session.
- Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live, without any setup whatsoever. Just plug in and start making music.
- All 64 RGB pads light up to match the colour of your clips in Ableton Live and you can see at a glance what’s loaded, playing and recording.
- Use the grid to play drums and samples with pads pre-mapped to Ableton Live’s drum rack.
- Start and stop loops, arm tracks, and control volumes, pans and sends. The eight vertical rows of pads double up as stepped faders.
- Bright, colourful pads make the unit stand out just from USB power; on stage or when creating exciting Launchpad light show videos that are all over YouTube.
- Sleek, tough and lightweight, Launchpad is fully USB bus powered so you’ll never need to carry a power supply.
- Use your Launchpad however you like with Max for Live. Turn it into a step sequencer, trigger videos from drum pads or use it to create just about anything you can imagine.
- Combine more Launchpads or other Launch products to build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio, with Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of royalty-free Loopmasters samples, Novation V Station and Bass Station VST and AU plug-ins.
8 round RGB backlit system buttons (assignable)
8 round RGB backlit function buttons (not assignable)
64 (8×8 grid) square RGB backlit buttons
Powered USB socket
Additional Orange rubber base mat
Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9.2 or greater to work with Launchpad. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launchpad integration.