AKG K245 Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone
- Reviews (0)
AKG K245 OVER EAR CLOSED BACK MONITORING HEADPHONE
Legendary AKG sonic performance
Building on a 70-year legacy of continual design innovation, AKG delivers unmatched sound quality and comfort in this new family of Foldable Studio Headphones. The new K245 represents the culmination of decades of refinement—from the transducers, to the porting, to the fit and finish.
You can take headphones out of the studio…
…but you can’t take the studio out of these headphones. Now it’s even more convenient to take studio-quality sound with you. With the K245, it’s almost as if you were sitting in front of a pair of great reference monitors—transparent, defined, and uncolored. All three headphone models in the Foldable Studio Headphones Line (K175, K245, K275) offer the best-in-class frequency response, delivering unrivaled clarity and detail, making it easy to hear subtle detail and to create mixes that translate well across different playback systems. Their superior sensitivity and low impedance offer maximum output before distortion, so you can use them even when playing music on lower-powered mobile devices.
You’ve never heard bass like this
When you’re serious about editing and mixing your music, you’re looking for more than thumping bass in your headphones, you need nuanced low frequencies. The K245 Studio line headphones offer 50mm transducers—the largest in their class—to create greater low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction. This makes it easy to define each and every instrument you’re hearing.
- Offering the largest 50 mm transducer in their class to create greater low-frequency extension and accurate bass reproduction. This makes identifying every instrument you ‘re hearing easy.
- A fully folding design that can be collapsed easily and transported in close areas, such as a travel bag.
- Slow-retention foam ear pads with durable all-metal hinge.
- Ideal bass extension and with the open-back K245 you have the added benefit of a bright, spacious high end.
- Provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices.
- Replaceable cable.
Headphone type: Open
Transducer size: 50 mm
Sensitivity headphones: 109 dB SPL/V
Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
Detachable cable: yes
Cable Length: coiled 5 m
Earpads replaceable: yes
Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 – 25000 Hz
Net Weight: 295 g
Studio Mixing: Yes
Hi-Fi Listening: Yes
Mobile Devices: Yes