BEHRINGER X32 VIDEO COURSE
Learning how to take your new Behringer X32 to the next level has never been easier thanks to the official Behringer X32 Video Tutorial.
ProAudioEXP.com’s David Wills spends 2 hours walking you through every feature of the X32 workflow from Input Channels to Advance Routing with DCA groups and everything in between. Mixing 101 in the training uses easy to understand animations to teach you how a mixer works and how to use subgroups, EQ, Compression, Effects, Sidechains and Monitor Mixes- everything you’ll need to know so you can mix like a pro.
- Complete Video Course with hands on demonstrations
- Perfect from Beginners to Advanced
- Taught by Industry Pro (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Phil Collins, Diana Ross)
- Over 200,000 Musicians, Music Producers and Audio Engineers taught
- Over 30 years experience with over 70 video courses produced
- Endorsed by Behringer, Midas, PreSonus, Allen & Heath and Roland