LOGIC 10.5 VIDEO TRAINING COURSE
Learning how to record and produce incredibly professional sounding tracks in Logic has never been easier thanks to the Logic 10.5 Video Tutorial.
ProAudioEXP.com’s David Wills spends over 3.5 hours walking you through every feature of Apple Logic’s workflow from setting up your software to work with your audio interface and MIDI controllers to creating radio-ready mixes and everything in between. DAWs 101 is a module in the training that uses easy to understand animations to teach you how a DAW works and how to use subgroups, EQ, Compression, Effects, Automation…everything you’ll need to know so you can produce incredibly professional sounding tracks in Logic.
- Complete Video Course with hands on demonstrations
- Perfect from Beginners to Advanced
- Taught by Industry Pro (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Phil Collins, Diana Ross)
- Over 200,000 Musicians, Music Producers and Audio Engineers taught
- Over 30 years experience with over 70 video courses produced
- Endorsed by Behringer, Midas, PreSonus, Allen & Heath and Roland