JBL-EON ONE MK2 All-In-One Rechargeable Column PA with Built-In Mixer and DSP
or up to 3 interest-free payments of USD0 with
- Reviews (0)
JBL-EON ONE MK2 ALL-IN-ONE RECHARGEABLE COLUMN PA WITH BUILT-IN MIXER AND DSP
The JBL EON ONE MK2 battery-powered column PA packs a class-leading acoustic package, 5-channel digital mixer, dbx and Lexicon DSP, Bluetooth functions and universal app control into a lightweight, portable package that can be carried in one hand.
The EON ONE MK2 delivers the fidelity JBL is legendary for, combining a geometrically optimized, C-shaped 8-tweeter array with a 10” woofer to deliver class-leading clarity and coverage down to 37 Hz, with wide dispersion and a maximum output of 123 dB.
The EON ONE MK2 is engineered for versatility and ease of use: Dial up your signature sound in an instant, thanks to a full suite of pro-grade Lexicon and dbx effects and presets, with controls that scale from beginner to advanced. Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance for AC or battery operation. Bluetooth audio streaming and six-hour battery operation round out the advantages of this all-purpose, all-in-one system.
EON ONE MK2 is ideal for a range of users, from buskers and singer/songwriters seeking pro-grade sound without AC power, to educators and hospitality providers who prioritize fast setup and ease of use, to houses of worship and rental companies who require portable solutions for indoor and outdoor applications. In short: It’s your go-to anytime, anywhere system.
- UNRIVALED ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE
The EON ONE MK2 leverages EON family acoustic innovations to deliver higher output, greater clarity and deeper coverage than any PA in its class. Its geometrically-optimized, C-shaped array of eight 2-inch tweeters works in combination with a 10” woofer to deliver smooth, even response down to 37 Hz, with wide horizontal dispersion and deep vertical throw that ensure you sound amazing anywhere in the room. By placing the battery in the column, the woofer cabinet is acoustically optimized to provide the deepest, most natural low end.
- POWER THAT WORKS SMARTER, NOT HARDER
EON ONE MK2’s robust 1,500-watt (peak) amplifier ensures clean, distortion-free sound at any volume level. Variable Power Performance technology automatically optimizes performance for either AC or battery power, providing 4 dB extra headroom when connected to AC power. You’ll be heard loud and clear, no matter where you play.
- SOUND YOUR BEST WITH PRO FX
EON ONE MK2 features a full suite of professional DSP, including Lexicon reverb, chorus and delay and dbx DriveRack Inside technology, including AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression) and 8-band EQ . Presenters, fitness instructors and emcees will appreciate the Soundcraft Easy Ducking feature, which lowers background music volume anytime you speak. DSP presets and onboard hardware EQ with 3 fixed knobs make it even easier to hone your signature sound, fast.
- TOTAL CONTROL, AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
EON ONE MK2 can be controlled by the universal JBL Pro Connect app, which provides remote access to every function and preset, right from your phone or tablet; JBL’s ActiveSync technology ensures the app and system LCD are always in perfect sync. The EON ONE MK2 offers Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming to one device, with control of up 10 units.
- PORTABLE AND RELIABLE
Weighing just 42.5 pounds, the EON ONE MK2 is designed to be carried in one hand and features an ergonomic handle that’s engineered for maximum comfort. The system is encased in a durable polypropylene shell that’s rugged enough to handle your toughest gigs; like every JBL speaker, the EON ONE MK2 undergoes 100 hours of stress testing to ensure that it’ll perform flawlessly in real-world conditions.
- C-shaped array of 8 2” tweeters delivers superior clarity and 140°H x 30°V dispersion for room-filling sound
- 10” woofer in acoustically optimized cabinet generates natural, smooth low end, down to 37 Hz
- Variable Power Performance automatically optimizes power performance to provide 4 dB higher output when connected to an AC source: 123 dB peak SPL using AC power, 119 dB peak using battery power
- Built-in 1,500-watt (peak) amplifier
- Frequency response: 37 Hz–20 kHz @ -10 dB; 45 Hz–20 kHz @ -3 dB
- Easily swappable battery provides 6 hours of play time; battery is integrated into a column spacer to improve stability and to optimize the cabinet acoustic volume for superior low-frequency response
- Built-in 5-channel digital mixer is designed by mix engineers for optimized workflow
- Three fixed EQ knobs allow fast, hands-on access to onboard EQ
- Comprehensive suite of professional-grade Lexicon DSP, including reverb, chorus and delay
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology offers AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8 bands of parametric EQ, and convenient presets
- Soundcraft Easy Ducking automatically turns down music when speech is detected
- Triple-Tier DSP lets users choose beginner, intermediate or advanced control
- I/Os include 3 Neutrik XLR Combo jacks, 1 Hi-Z input and a summed 3.5mm/BT input
- ¼” balanced passthrough with independent volume control and speaker delay allows for analog system expansion
- Two channels of true 48V phantom power expand microphone connectivity
- Two USB ports allow device charging from onboard battery or AC power
- Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming to one device, with control of up 10 units
- Full-color EasyNav LCD provides access to all control parameters
- Simple Success LED meters indicate mixer functions such as mute, signal detection and clipping
- JBL Pro Connect universal app offers control over every function of up to ten systems
- PA components are stored in the woofer cabinet for easy, one-hand carry
- Ergonomically optimized carry handle minimizes wrist strain
- Road-tough, lightweight polypropylene cabinet with steel grille
- Accessories include dual battery charger, additional batteries
- Weight: 42.5 pounds (19.3 kg)
System Type： Powered Column PA Speaker
Woofer Size： 10”
Tweeter Size： 2”
Tweeter Count： 8
Max SPL： 123 db/119 dB AC/Battery
Freq Range -10： 37-20 kHz
Freq Range -3： 45-20 kHz
Hor Dispersion： 140°
Vert Dispersion： 30°
Power Rating： 1500W Peak，400W RMS
AC power input： 300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz
4kΩ balanced Combo
2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack
10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel
Crossover Frequency： 230 Hz
3 – XLR Combo Jacks
1 – 1/4” Hi-Z
1 – 1/8”/BT Summed
1 – X1/4” balanced
Weight： 19.3kg (42.5 lbs.)
Gross Weight： 22.38kg (49.3 lbs.)
452 x 627 x 730mm(WxDxH)
(17.8 x 24.7 x 28.7 in.(WxDxH))
Battery： 97.2 WH, 36V, Lithium Ion