Presonus Audiobox iTwo Studio Complete Mobile Hardware/Software Recording Kit
or up to 3 interest-free payments of USD98.62 with
- Reviews (0)
PRESONUS AUDIOBOX ITWO STUDIO COMPLETE MOBILE HARDWARE/SOFTWARE RECORDING KIT
Everything you need to record and produce on the go.
Record wherever inspiration strikes with this complete, all-PreSonus package! Featuring multiplatform, bus-powered AudioBox iTwo audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox® iTwo Studio includes everything you need to record demos, rehearsal sessions, podcasts, sound effects for video, and your next hit record.
AudioBox iTwo: The interface for producers on the go.
The AudioBox iTwo is our most versatile bus-powered audio/MIDI interface, providing two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier. In the studio or in the field, it’s great for recording synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. Compact and ruggedly built, AudioBox iTwo is a complete solution for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters. Read more about the AudioBox iTwo.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! Read more about Studio One Artist.
Record on the go with Capture Duo for iPad
Based on Capture™ live-recording software for StudioLive® mixers, Capture Duo lets you record two stereo tracks with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity using the AudioBox iTwo, another MFi audio interface for iPad, or the iPad’s built-in mics. You can wirelessly transfer recordings directly from Capture Duo to a Mac or PC running Studio One, then edit, sweeten, overdub, and mix with the power of a world-class DAW. If two tracks aren’t enough, purchase the low-cost, 32-track Capture for iPad to create a truly mobile professional recording system. Read more about Capture Duo and Capture for iPad.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions. Read more about HD7 headphones.
Includes Studio Magic
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren’t gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you’ll rely on for countless mixes.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad® audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- 1×1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
Capture™ Duo Recording Software for iPad (free from the Apple App Store)
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus® Studio One®
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
- Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
- Works with any iPad-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox® iTwo
- 9 ft / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98″ / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Nimbit Free Direct-to-Fan Marketing and Promotion
- Sell music and merch using the leading direct-to-fan online service
- Easily manage everything your fans need to stream and buy music, purchase merchandise, plan to attend shows, and follow your career
- Artist Profile with photos, bio, events, videos, streaming audio, and more
- Mobile-ready Nimbit Calendar: show events, sell tickets, sharing features
- Build, manage, and mine your fan list
- Event and venue management
- Fundraising tools
- Tip jar—about 20% of orders include a tip!
- Supports all PayPal-supported currencies
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for AudioBox® iTwo Studio.
Mac® OS X 10.8 or later
Intel® Core™ Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
Intel® Core™ 2 processor (Intel® Core™ i3 processor or better recommended)
4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
USB 2.0 port
Internet connection for registration and download of included software
Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
Monitor with 1280×800 resolution
iPad® Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad (4th generation)
iOS® 7.0.1 or higher
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One® and iPad software other than Capture™. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system. Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals. Monitor resolution for both PC and Mac should be no lower than 1280×800 pixels.