- Reviews (0)
ADAM AUDIO T7V POWERED STUDIO MONITOR (PAIR)
The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application.
The T7V features a 7” woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with.
The ADAM Audio T10S subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
ADAM Audio monitors have earned a worldwide reputation as the preeminent tool for sound engineers based on technological innovations that we’ve established in the field of loudspeaker technology.
- U-ART TWEETER
- HPS WAVEGUIDE
- U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter allows longer operation with fewer signs of fatigue
- Their breakup is prevented by the folded diaphragms, distortions are effectively reduced to a minimum
- Advanced dynamic range due to acoustically effective diaphragm surface that is 2.5 times bigger (compared to a classic tweeter according to the piston principle)
- Direct, fast response in the high-range even with complex transients
- HPS waveguide from S-Series makes dispersion more consistent and imaging more stable over a wider area
- Reduction of early reflections on the surfaces of, e.g. mixing consoles, desks, etc.
- Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port deliver bass reproduction with very low compression
- Unbiased reproduction in a wide frequency band with linear frequency response of 39 Hz to 25 kHz
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction with maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 110 dB
- Smooth frequency response without interferences between the drivers in the critical mid-range
- Allows optimal adaptation to acoustically difficult listening environments or individual preferences
- Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals
- Reduction of unwanted reflections on the cabinets
- Full repair service if required for 5 years
Based On Single Pcs
Basket Ø: 7″ (178 mm)
Cone Material: Polypropylene
Diaphragm Area: 4 inch² (2420 mm²)
Equiv. Diaphragm Ø: 1.9″ (48 mm)
Velocity Transform Ratio: 4:1
Diaphragm Weight: 0.17 g
Amp. Power RMS: 50 W
Amp. Power RMS: 20 W
Input Sensitivity: Switchable +4 dBu / -10 dBV
High-Shelf: – 2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB
Low-Shelf: – 2 dB, 0 dB, +2 dB
Analog: XLR, RCA
Input Impedance: 10 kOhm / 20 kOhm
Frequency Response: 39 Hz – 25 kHz
THD > 80 Hz: 0.5 %
Max. SPL per pair at 1 m: ≥110 dB
Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
Max. Power Consumption: 132 W
Weight: 15.7 lb (7.1 kg)
Height x Width x Depth: 13.7″ x 8.3 “ x 11.5“ (347 mm x 210 mm x 293 mm)
Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)
Delivery Contents: Power cord, Quick Start Guide