KRK Rokit RP10-3 G3 Studio Monitor (Pair)
- Reviews (0)
KRK ROKIT RP10-3 G3 STUDIO MONITOR
KRK’s ROKIT 10-3 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter, a 4” midrange driver and 10” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 30kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary tri-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 110dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling, the rotatable midrange module allows flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 10-3 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. Features updated voicing for more punch and control, and overall a more balanced sound.
The largest Monitor of the ROKIT Family, the KRK ROKIT 10-3 G3 will deliver every detail of performance thru its ample headroom and tight bass tuning.
|System type||Active Studio Monitor|
|Low-Frequency||10″ Aramid Glass Composite woofer|
|Mid-Frequency||4″ Aramid Glass Composite Midrange|
|High-Frequency||1″ soft dome tweeter|
|Frequency Response||31Hz – 20kHz|
|Max Peak SPL||113dB|
|Amplifier Class||Class A-B|
|Input Impedance (Ohms)||(Ohms):10 K Ohm balanced|
|HF Level Adjust||-2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB|
|System Volume||(-30dB – +6dB)|
Balanced 1/4″ TRS
|Finish||Black vinyl wrap|
|Port Configuration||Front firing slot port|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||21.5″ (545mm) x 12.8″ (325mm) x 14.4″ (365mm)|
|Weight||46 Lbs. (21 Kg.)|
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control – The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
- Mid-Field – The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1″ Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection are integral to the design enhancing the safety and ensuring long life of the product..
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Total Connectivity – The Rokit Powered 10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4″ Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.