AKG ARA Professional Two-pattern USB Condenser Microphone
RM494.00(Approx. $ 105.78)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AKG ARA PROFESSIONAL TWO-PATTERN USB CONDENSER MICROPHONE
The AKG Ara two-pattern USB microphone lets podcasters, bloggers, gamers and musicians capture pro-quality, high-resolution sound right from their desktops. Whether you’re streaming or recording, capture audio at 24-bit, 96kHz resolution for crystal-clear speech clarity and stunning vocal and instrument tracks. Ara’s dual pickup patterns let you focus on a single voice or instrument or everyone in the room: Choose the directional Front (cardioid) pattern to focus on sound directly in front of the mic while rejecting sound from other sides; use the Front + Back (omni) pattern to pick up sounds all around the mic, such as multiple speakers or a group of performers. Use Ara on a desktop, boom, stand or even on the go, with an optional adapter and your mobile device. It’s plug-and-play simple, thanks to USB connectivity and class-compliant drivers.
- Built in 24-Bit,96 kHz high resolution converters for pro-grade & high quality sound reproduction.
- Two-capsule mic array provides two user-friendly selectable capture modes, Front or Front & Back (Cardioid/Omni).
- Simple to setup with universal compatibility for PC, Mac, iOS & Android.
- Flexible volume control for headphone with zero latency monitoring.
- Highly versatile mounting option to use with integrated desktop mic stand or mount to any standard or boom mic stand.
- Vintage yet modern design that’s ready for on-screen appeal.
- Ableton Live 11 Lite software included.
Microphone Transfer Protocol： USB 2.0
Microphone Transducer： 2 fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser capsules
Microphone Capture Modes： Selectable; Front, Front & Back
Microphone Frequency Response： 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Microphone Bit Depth / Sample Rate： 24-bit / 96 kHz
Microphone Maximum SPL： 120 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
Microphone Power Requirement / Consumption： 5V USB / 75 mA
Headphone Output Impedance： 16 ohms
Headphone Power Output (RMS)： 12 mv (16 ohm)
Headphone THD： 0.03% (USB -20dbfs input) ; 0.35% ( Acoustic 94dbfs input)
Headphone Frequency Response： 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Headphone S/N Ratio： 91db (USB input) ; 76db ( Acoustic 94dbfs input)
Box Dims (L x W x H)： 182 x 114 X 221 mm
Product Weight： 0.665 kg
***Compatible with Windows 8 & Higher, Mac OS 10.7.X and higher, Android 9.X and higher, iOS 10.X and higher
|Dimensions||12 × 19 × 23 cm|