Audio Technica AT2500USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- Reviews (0)
AUDIO TECHNICA AT2500USB CARDIOID CONDENSER USB MICROPHONE
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500-USB plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm side-address condenser offers a USB output for recording to your computer, a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
- Compact side address condenser microphone.
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Low latency direct monitoring via built-in 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the front of the microphone.
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate.
[automatic_youtube_gallery type=”search” search=”Audio Technica ATR2500-USB” limit=”5″]