- Reviews (0)
AUDIO TECHNICA ATR2500X-USB CARDIOID CONDENSER USB MICROPHONE
Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity.
This large-diaphragm, side-address mic is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
Give your projects the fidelity they deserve. The ATR2500x-USB has an excellent analog- to-digital converter with a sampling rate of 24-bit/up to 192 kHz.
The USB output plugs directly into your computer and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m (6.6′) cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
Element : Condenser
Polar Pattern : Cardioid
Frequency Response : 30 – 15,000 Hz
Power Requirements : USB Power (5V DC)
Bit Depth : Up to 24 bit
Sample Rate : 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
Volume Control : Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
Weight : 366 g (12.9 oz)
Dimensions : 155.0 mm (6.10″) long, 50.0 mm (1.97″) maximum body diameter
Output Connector : USB-C
Headphone Output Power : 10 mW @ 16 ohms
Headphone Jack : 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Accessories Included : Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6′) USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m (6.6′) USB-C to USB-A cable