Marantz Professional MPM4000-U USB Podcasting Microphone
- Reviews (0)
MARANTZ PROFESSIONAL MPM4000-U USB PODCASTING MICROPHONE
The MPM-4000U Podcast Mic is a new addition to the MPM line of microphones.
Speak Up, The Whole World Is Listening!
Whether you’re podcasting, vlogging, streaming, creating YouTube projects, or simply recording high-quality audio from vocalists, you need a mic you can rely on. Enter the MPM-4000U Podcast Mic, a highly versatile USB condenser microphone jam-packed with professional functionality and designed for quick setup and usage. Your gateway to the world of digital broadcasting has just been a whole lot easier!
Connectivity with USB-C is seamless — no configuration is required.
Complex settings are a thing of the past with the MPM-4000U Podcast Mic. Its integrated audio interface enables seamless USB connectivity on Mac, PC, Android, and iOS operating systems. Simply connect the microphone to your computer and you’re ready to record in studio-quality resolution – it’s that easy!
All That Is Required
All of the essential tools for seamless connecting are supplied, including a mic clip for use with a typical microphone stand, a tripod desk stand, and a USB cable.
Wherever You May Require Control
With headphone monitoring, mic gain, and mute settings conveniently positioned on the front panel, as well as a 1/8-inch headphone output, entire control of your next stream or broadcast is right where you need it, allowing you to focus on what matters most — your delivery! Additionally, the included MPC Beats recording software eliminates the need for additional equipment.
If your next podcast requires professional quality, don’t settle for just any microphone — select from Marantz Professional’s line of broadcast microphones! A 14mm pure-aluminum-plated condenser capsule with a directed cardioid polar pattern is at the core of the MPM-4000U Podcast Mic. How did it turn out? You capture only what you want, with every single aspect of the source audio preserved – all with the minimum amount of annoying ambient noise.
- USB Condenser microphone engineered for podcasts, live streams, chat applications, and studio / DAW recording
- Built-in 1/8-inch headphone output with monitoring controls
- Dedicated Mix Gain and Mute controls – no external audio interface required
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces interference from unwanted ambient noise
- USB-C connectivity for low latency recording and monitoring
- Professional rugged construction, perfect for recording and podcasting sessions on the move
- Supports Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS operating systems
- Tripod, Mic Clip, and USB Cable included
- Includes MPC Beats recording software
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Element Diameter: 14mm
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency response: 30 – 18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -32dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Max SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz 1% T.H.D)
- Body: Solid die-cast construction
- Output: USB-C
- A-D converter: 48kHz / 16-bit sampling rate
- Stereo Output Power: 400mW