Superlux L401U Large Diaphragm USB Microphone For PC, Android, iOS
- Reviews (3)
SUPERLUX L401U 1″ GOLD PLATED LARGE DIAPHRAGM USB MICROPHONE
1 Inch Ultra Thin Gold Plated Large Diaphragm
The Superlux L401U is a USB condenser microphone with a 1 inch, 3μm ultra-thin gold-plated large-diaphragm capsule for those who needs warm and transparent recording quality in any stage, home or studio environment. Simple plug-and-play design of the L401U large-diaphragm USB microphone not only supporting the compatibility with Windows and Mac operating systems. Furthermore, it is compatible with most of the available DAW software in the market, such as Cubase, Mixcraft, Pro Tools, Studio One, and many more.
Superlux L401U can also be easily connected with any Android & iOS smartphone or tablet with Apple Lightning Adapter or USB C to USB Adapter. No extra power required.
Unrivalled Sound Quality
Along with its robust AD/DA converter up to 24 bit / 192 kHz which is not commonly seen in many USB microphone in the market, the L401U captures every subtle detail in every recording session effortlessly. Powerful headphone output at the rear of L401U allows real-time monitoring with almost zero latency.
Full Flexibility In Every Recording Session
Superlux L401U also provides “Direct/Mixing Knob”, a handy feature which allows you to adjust the monitoring volume between mic input and audio output anytime to improve your recording experience.
- Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows and Mac OS system and supports most of the DAW software.
- Ø 1”, 3μm ultra-thin gold-plated diaphragm capsule of L401U captures exquisite and warm sound.
- The cardioid pickup pattern of L401U is very suitable for vocal recording, acoustic instruments and any other sources.
- The built-in headphone amplifier ensures extremely clear and vibrant playback details even under high volume.
- Direct monitoring provides zero-latency monitoring.
- Built-in high-quality AD converter, and with 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate.
- Included die-cast table stand.
Types：True condenser, Ø1″（ Ø25.4 mm）
Max. SPL：110 dB（THD <1%, at 1kHz）
Power Requirement：Powered by USB（5V DC）
Bit Depth：24 bit
Sampling rate：24 bit / 192 kHz
Volume Control：Direct / mixing monitoring volume control, headphone monitoring volume control
Output jack：USB connector
Headphone output power：150mW（at 1kHz, 1% T.H.D., 16Ω）
T.H.D：< 0.5%（at 1KHz）
Headphone output jack：3.5mm stereo headphone jack